During “Restore Your Balance” retreat you will:
- Luxuriate in profound relaxation with Yoga Nidra (guided meditation based on sleep)
- Activate your body’s ability to heal with therapeutic yoga and self-massage
- Experience a meditative walk in the peaceful surroundings of the Tibetan Cultural Center
- Partake in a tea ceremony to find profound connection to yourself and others
- Uncover the wellspring of joy with soulful dance
- Be nourished with a delicious organic lunch
- Participate in heart centered group sharing
- Create your personal inspiring vision board for 2020
Regular – $295
Register with a Buddy – $495 (SAVE $95!)
Overnight Accommodation Options
For out of town guests or for anyone looking to get away and spend the night in the serenity of the Tibetan Cultural Center which is located on 108 acres of forested land, there are three fully equipped retreat yurts and several retreat rooms on the second level of the Cultural Center Building. A perfect fit for spiritual retreats or anyone seeking solitude and reflection. To reserve your room or cottage, please call Tenpa at 812-327-5597.
Things to explore at the Retreat Center
Gift Store: The Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center Store welcomes you. We have a variety of item to sell, most of them handmade by native Tibetans, Mongolians or monks and nuns in exile in India. Your purchase helps the Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center fulfill its mission to support Tibetans, both in Tibet and In Exile.
There is a meditation trail that will take you through various sites, such as prayer wheels, stupas, mandala, temple building which you are welcome to visit and spend time in admiring the beauty of Tibetan art and spiritual adornments.