In this Introduction to Meditation in Motion Series, you will:
- Set an intention for the next 2 weeks and have a personal 15 minute check-in with Yulia before the first class (along with a short in-take questionary to help you create a direction for these next 2 weeks).
- Be guided in a progression of 4 x 90-minute classes with a specific tool of Meditation in Motion that we will be exploring in each class to create a shift in living life with less stress and greater peace and authenticity.
- Receive emails between classes with reading passages to help you assimilate the embodied knowledge further.
- Receive reflective questions based on your experience in each class to help you integrate and assimilate new embodied knowledge into an everyday experience.
- Be a part of a loving community to feel comradely and togetherness in this time of social distancing.
- Receive reflection questionary at the end of 4 weeks to help you further integrate the shifts that you experienced in the classes into your everyday experiences.
We will be exploring these six tools of Meditation in Motion:
- Conscious Feeling to shift from habitual movement and doing to attention absorbed in the feeling of the intelligence of the body
- Breath – by deliberately changing the pattern of the breath we will create a couscous shift from reactive perceptions to a harmonious balance with the present moment
- Deliberate Holding with Complimentary Movement – be guided to explore your body’s intelligence to recognize embodied physics of opposite and equal actions to begin to reveal the recognizable natural intelligence of prana (life-force energy).
- Micromovements – a powerful tool for teasing out tight and tense areas of the body and to release limitations in the body and mind to create a deeper shift from reactivity to harmony.
- Absorbed Holding – you will be guided to your personal “edge” where using long slow breaths along with the “light of awareness” to reveal appropriate movements to release the sensation of discomfort and pain, even if prompted to be still.
- Improvisations and Variations – this is a maturation of micro movements. As the sensitivity and awareness of the natural “intelligence” of prana matures, attention becomes absorbed following the sensation/energy of prana.